For our product ibaAnalyzer we have released the new version v7.0.1.
Registered users can request a download possibility with the registererd account. Register and contact us email@example.com
This is a major release version with several fundamental changes.
- ibaAnalyzer-V7 exports and extracts to a new dat-file format which cannot be read with older versions of ibaAnalyzer.
- ibaAnalyzer-V7 is required in order to process dat-files created by ibaPDA-V7.
- ibaDatCoordinator v2.2.0 is required in order to process the new dat-file format.
- For connections to any ibaHD-Server with activated user management, username and password are required to query data.
New features and improvements
- The new dat-file format created by ibaPDA-V7 is fully supported:
- Password protected files can be opened and written.
- The maximum range for the module and signal numbers has been increased.
- The files are UTF-8 encoded.
- It is possible to have files up to 64 GB.
- The HD query dialog has been re-designed and extended:
- It is possible to query event stores on an ibaHD-Server.
- Conditions on events and their numerical and textual subfields can be specified.
- The user management introduced in ibaHD-Server v2.3.0 is fully supported.
- Support for different encodings (especially Unicode) has been added for CSV files.
For full reference on other included new features, improvements and bugfixes please download this new version and check the included version history document.