Condition Monitoring Unit (HarmonizedCode:84733080, ECCN:N, LKZ:DE, AG:N)
Condition Monitoring Unit - CPU - Modularsystem:
ibaCMU-S is the measurement device of the iba condition monitoring system and is being used for an automatically calculation of process identification parameters of machinery and plant conditions. Especially for data acquisition on vibrations, preasures, torques and temperatures.
A wide range of iba connectivity can be used for data gathering from existing PLC's and process control systems.
The ibaCMU-S system is suitable for a decentral remote monitoring system of machinery groups with complex spectral analysis. The configuration is done via the central Condition Monitoring Center ibaCMC. With it's seamless integration into ibaPDA the system can be extended to a centralized monitoring system for all machinery-, process-, material- and quality data.
- Processing of up to 8 vibration signals as standard
- Upgrade to 16, 24 or 32 vibration signals on extra costs by using license upgrade options
- Calculation of id-parameters, based on time and frequency conditions
- Analysis procedures for to identify damages on material and components for e.g. bearings and gears.
- Local storage capability for process data and pre-calculated values (SSD)
- Event and Alarm outputs via standard output modules, network communication or ibaNET-FO.
More event and alarm information channels (e.g. E-mail)are available by using ibaCMC Condition Monitoring Center.
- Access via webservice for configuration and vizualisation purposes
- Internet access for connection to the ibaInSpectra configuration server with a variety of configuration settings, components database, ... (in progress)
- Configuration interface to ibaInSpectra Analysis Center, Offline process data analysis with ibaAnalyzer
- Manufacturer: iba AG
- CPU module with iX86-CPU, 1.6 GHz, Windows CE® and 128 GB SSD
- Data acquisition rate up to 40 kHz
- 8 digital inputs ± 24V onboard
- Standard interfaces onboard Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB
- Fiber optic interface for ibaNet onboard
- Plug & Play for I/O modules
- Configuration via Webinterface
- Fanless, no rotating parts
- Rugged metal case, DIN rail mount
- A specific and detailed Know-How about condition monitoring is recommended
- Services for technical support and pre- configuration of the systems are available on service charge
- In addition to the basic system an extension with the ibaCMC condition monitoring center is recommended, which comes with a lot of additional functions for configuration, long term trending, alarming and reporting.
- License upgrade options for 16, 24 or 32 vibration signals are possible on extra costs